InfiTrac is available for iOS devices on the App Store as well as Android devices on the Google Play Store. Click here for details about how to download the app.
Sometimes, the connection between your InfiTrac and Google accounts will require re-authorization in order to get syncing to work account. When this happens, you have to remove the linked Google account from your InfiTrac, as well as remove your linked InfiTrac from your Google account. Below are the steps to do this:
Remove the linked Google account from InfiTrac:
- Go to Settings > Linked Accounts - Find the account that is having trouble with validation, and on the right of it click "Remove"
Remove the Google account entry in from InfiTrac:
- Go to Sync > Google - Under the account nickname that isn't validating, click "Remove Account"
Remove the InfiTrac permission from your Google account:
- Login to the Google account that isn't authenticating with InfiTrac - Go to Account > Security (by clicking the image in the top right corner and clicking the account link), then the Security tab in the following page - Find the box that says "Account Permissions", and click "View All" inside - Click on the InfiTrac row - Click "Revoke Access" on the right
Go back to your InfiTrac account:
- Proceed to Settings > Linked Accounts - Click "Link new Google Account" - Use the same Google account and create a new entry
In InfiTrac, go to Sync > Google:
- Click "Add new Google account" - Under "Select Google Account," select the one you just re-authorized - Continue to set up your syncing options as you previously had set up
Deleted items will remain in the trash for 30 days after they have been deleted. After that 30 days, they will be permanently deleted.
You can share any of your calendar events, lists/notes, contacts, whiteboards, counters, and tasks with other InfiTrac users. In order to share something, you must first be connected with the person you are trying to share to. By sharing a category, any items that belong to that category are automatically shared with other sharers of that category.
In order to share something, you must first be connected with the person you are trying to share to. To connect with other users, go to Share > Search/Connect. Once here, you can search for other users you would like to connect to by their name or email address. Click on the 'Connect' button to send them a request to connect.
When you receive a request to connect to another user, you can accept or decline it by going to Share > Incoming Requests. Once you accept a request, you are free to share anything with that user. Accepting a connection request will automatically create a new contact for that user as well (their name will show up in green in your contact list).
To allow anyone to connect with you without having to accept their request, go to Settings > Privacy and uncheck 'Require my approval for all incoming connection requests.'
You can view your connections by clicking on Share > Connected Users. Here, you can delete a connection. Deleting a connection will prevent you from sharing anything with that user. You can always add them back by looking them up in Share > Search/Connect.
You can share any of your lists, contacts, calendar events, tasks, whiteboards, and counters to any of your connections. To share an existing item, click on the '+' or edit icon for that item, and then click the share icon. Once here, just type in the name(s) of people you would like to share it with, then click "Save & Share." If you are trying to share a new item before you have saved it, go to the bottom of the form and click the link to share it with your connections. The item will be shared once you save it. If you want to share a category, click on the category drop down and then click 'Edit Categories.' Here, you can click the share icon on the right perform the above steps.
When you receive a share request from another user, you can accept or decline it by going to Share > Incoming Requests. Once you accept a request, it will be added to your InfiTrac.
To allow any of your connections to share content without having to accept their request, go to Settings > Privacy and uncheck 'Require my approval for all incoming content sharing requests.'
If you create an item, you are the owner by default. The owner of an item can edit, delete, and share it with anyone. When sharing, you can set the permission for each of the connections your are sharing it to.Edit & Share
This permission level allows the user to edit and save the item, and share it with any of their connections. When saving an item with Edit & Share (and Edt Only) permission, you can choose to save just your copy, or everyone's copy. Saving only your copy will not effect the copy of the item for any of the other sharers. Saving everyone's copy will apply your changes to everyone else who is sharing that item. If you save only your copy, and someone later saves everyone's copy, your changes will be overwritten.Edit Only
This permission level allows the user to edit and save the item, but they cannot share it with anyone else.View & Share
The user can only view the item, but not edit it. They can still share it with any of their connections.View Only
This permission level only allows the user to view the item, nothing else.
You can sync your calendar and/or contacts from InfiTrac to your Google, Outlook, Yahoo!, and/or Apple iCloud accounts. You can configure your syncing settings to suit your needs. This includes bidirectional syncing or choosing to do a one-way sync in either direction. Additionally, you can sync multiple accounts together (multi-sync). Lastly, you can select to sync with only a single category in order to keep your synced items separate from the rest.
You can set up syncing with as many accounts as you want, even multiple of the same type. For example, you can set up syncing with an Outlook account from work, a personal Google account, and another Google account from an organization you belong to.
To add a new sync account, click the Sync tab in the main menu. Once here, click on the name of the account you want to add (Outlook, Google, etc...). Once here, click on 'Add new account'. Depending on the account type, you may need to enter your username and password for that account, and potentially a server to use. Once you have your account settings configured, you can add a calendar or contact folder to sync with by clicking "Add calendar/contact folder".Outlook
This is the Exchange Server Address where your Outlook account is hosted. It usually looks like https://mail.company.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx. If you have Outlook set up on your mobile device(s), try inputting the same server address from there. If you do not know the Exchange Server Address, please contact a system administrator in your organization and they can help get it to you.
In order to sync with a Google account, you must link your InfiTrac account to your Google account. This can be done in the sync page by clicking 'Link new Google Account' or in Settings > Linked Accounts. After linking the accounts, you can proceed to set up syncing between them.Yahoo!/Apple iCloud
To sync with these accounts, you simply need to enter the email address and password associated with those accounts. The passwords are always protected and encrypted and are never used for anything other than the syncing that you set up.
Multi-sync allows you to sync two or more of your accounts together. For example, if you are syncing with a Google Calendar and Yahoo! Calendar, you can enable multi-sync for both accounts and they will be synced together. All the events from your Google Calendar will now appear on your Yahoo! Calendar, and vice-versa. Your InfiTrac events will always appear on both, unless you set up one-way syncing.
Any of your sync accounts that have Multi-Sync enabled will be synced together. To set Multi-Sync, just tgo to the Sync tab on the main menu and navigate to the account you want to set up. Then click Multi-Sync and 'Save Settings.'
You can set up your sync account(s) to sync two-way, so all of your contacts or calendar events appear on both your sync account and in InfiTrac. Additionally, you can configure your sync account(s) to sync in only one direction. If one-way syncing is set, your calendar events or contacts will only appear in the direction you set. For example, if you set your iCloud Calendar to sync One-way from iCloud, your iCloud events will show up on InfiTrac, but your InfiTrac events will never show up on iCloud. Setting One-way to iCloud will do the same thing, only with your InfiTrac showing up on iCloud and none of your iCloud events appearing in InfiTrac.
You can configure the sync direction of any of your sync accounts by going to the Sync tab on the main menu and navigate to the account you want to set up. Then select the sync direction you want and click 'Save Settings.'
You can set up your sync account(s) to only sync with a single category. Syncing with a category will only sync InfiTrac contacts or calendar events that you add to the selected category. Additionally, it will only add the events or contacts from the sync account to that same category.
You can configure a sync category to any of your sync accounts by going to the Sync tab on the main menu and navigate to the account you want to set up. Then select the category you want and click 'Save Settings.'
- Categories/groups allow you to divide up your calendar, contacts, lists, and tasks into smaller and more maintainable sets.
- Categories and groups are the same thing, except for contacts they are called groups instead of categories.
- You can assign any of your calendar events, contacts, lists, and tasks to multiple categories.
- You can filter your view by selecting one or more categories.
- You can share an entire category with your connections.
- Sharing an entire category also shares each item that belongs to that category.
- Any time a new item is created or moved to a shared category, it will be automatically shared with anyone who shares that category.
By clicking the 'Categories' button at the top of any list, you will see a pop up with an 'Edit Categories' button at the bottom. Simply click this button to add, edit, or deleted categories, as well as share them with other users.
- You can assign categories to any of your calendar events, contacts, lists or tasks when creating a new item or editing an existing one.
- If you have any categories selected for viewing, opening a new item will automatically set the selected categories for the new item.
- You can change multiple items' categories at once by selecting their checkmarks and clicking 'Set categories' at the top of the view.
- Default: This category (and the items in it), will have the same privacy setting as the default privacy in your settings.
- Public: This category (and the items in it), will be visible to anyone who shares the category or the items within it.
- Private: This category (and the items in it), will be not visible to anyone who shares the category or the items within it.
- By default, all categories are shown.
- If you want to maintain your selection, you can set 'Remember selected categories' in Settings > Preferences > General.
- If set, every time you log in your last selected categories will by selected already.
- Create and keep track of all the events you need to remember. You can set recurrences, set reminders, set notes, and easily move and update your events.
- Organize all of your calendar events into categories. Simply click on a category name, create a new event, and it will belong to that category. You can also easily filter your events by category so you can quickly find the event you are looking for.
- Share an entire calendar with your friends or colleagues by using a category. Any events that are created for that category will automatically show up on their calendars as well.
To create new event on the calendar, just click the day(s) or times(s) you wish to have the event. If you are in the month view, click a day (or click and drag to another day for multiple day event, mobile users need to tap and hold for a second, then drag to another day). If you are using the week or day view, click a time (or click and drag to another end time, mobile users tap and hold then drag to the end time). After highlighting the event day/time, you will be prompted to enter a title. From here, either perform a quick add or edit the details of the event to suit your needs.
- Clicking the checkmark for a list item will put a line through that item so you know it has been completed
- Setting the list style to 'Clickable Checkmarks' allows you to quickly mark off an item and send it to the bottom of the list. Simply click the '+' icon or title to open a list, and you will see checkmarks next to each list item.
- Setting the list style to anything else will provide a nice formatted list for your viewing
- Perfect for placing larger bodies of text that you want to revisit later.
To sort your lists, just click and drag them to the place you want. If you are using a mobile device, just tap and hold for a second and then you can drag the selected item.
You can create a divider to separate different lists. Click "Add New Divider" to create a thin blue line to divide your lists up. You can also drag and sort dividers to organize your lists perfectly.
- Passwords are transfered securely over the web in addition to being encrypted at all times.
- When viewing a password, the text is masked so no one can peek over your shoulder to steal it.
- Easily retrieve and use a password by copying and pasting the masked password from InfiTrac into your desired account.
In order to view or edit a password, you must first enter your InfiTrac account password. This will allow you to remain logged in and not worry about someone using your computer to take your different passwords.
In order to keep your passwords safe, we ask you to enter your account password each time you want to view/edit a password. Your account password is needed to unlock your other passwords. This adds two extra security mechanisms: 1. If you do not lock your device or computer, people can't just open and view your passwords; 2. Your passwords can not be retrieved without knowing the main account passwords.
- Store all the information you can ever need for your friends, family, co-workers and the like.
- Easily access, share, or sync your contacts.
- There is never a reason to press 'Save' for whiteboards - they are automatically saved as you type and edit.
- Use a variety of style options to format your thoughts in any shape you like.
- Easily share your whiteboard with other users
- To sort your whiteboards, just click and drag them to the place you want. If you are using a mobile device, just tap and hold for a second and then you can drag the selected item.
- Easily check off tasks as you complete them. Click the checkmark on the task and it will mark it as completed and even save the date it was completed on.
- You can set dates that tasks are due on or when they start, and even when they are completed. You can also set a reminder to let you know that a task is coming up soon and needs your attention.
- Sub-divide all of your tasks into categories, so you can easily toggle between different sets of tasks or share them with other users.
Set a date and counters will display the time since or until the specified date.
Need to keep track of a specified number? Easily increment or decrement it as you need to keep you up to date.
To sort your counters, just click and drag them to the place you want. If you are using a mobile device, just tap and hold for a second and then you can drag the selected item.
Templates are a great tool for saving common form information. If you regularly make similar items with slight modifications, creating a template will allow you to auto-populate a new form with the common information you want. Below are the steps to creating a useful template.
- To create a template, first click "Add New ..." for the form you want to create. Once the new form opens, click "Create ... using template" at the top of the form.
- A window will show up with options to use existing templates, or to create a new template. To create a new template, click the button that says "Add Custom Template."
- A new form will open up, with a large green field to enter the name of the template. Proceed filling out the form as you would normally, then click "Save."
- After saving, you will be taken back to the template list window. Click on the name of a template will open a new form and automatically fill it out with the template information. Clicking the "edit" link next the the template name will let you edit the template information itself.