Please use this form to provide any feedback for InfiTrac. You can suggest any new features or ideas, provide any comments you have, in addition to asking questions.
Note: Please take a look at our discussion forum before making any questions or suggestions. If similar feedback is already listed there by another user, feel free to add on. If not, feel free to post your question or suggestion so other users can see them.
Please use this form to report bugs that you found while using InfiTrac.
Note: Please take a look at our discussion forum to see if this issue has already been mentioned. If so, feel free to add any additional comments. If it is not there, feel free to post it so other users can see and know to look out for it.
InfiTrac is a complete personal information manager which lets you safely manage your agenda, contacts, calendar, lists, notes, ideas, chores, 'to-do' items, passwords, and much more. It is available on the web and as a phone/tablet app. You can also receive email and text reminders as well as daily and weekly summaries of items on your agenda. With InfiTrac, you can even synchronize your data with your favorite calendar/email clients as well as share it with other members of the InfiTrac community.
The mission of InfiTrac is to provide one place where you can safely store and manage all of your important ideas, tasks, and schedule. Our goal is to include everyone by allowing users to share anything they create with one another, as well as sync with their already existing accounts on other services.
To download InfiTrac for your iOS device (built for iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch), click the following link. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infitrac/id921316296
In order to download the beta app for your iPhone you need to first sign up for TestFlight, a web service that allows you to download apps that are in beta testing phases. Follow this link http://testflightapp.com/join/c68e76c6a41f55d85eb53a6aa58c8085-MzQ1NTA1/ get started with TestFlight and then install InfiTrac on your iPhone.
Note: Due to Apple's restrictions on testing, only the first 100 people to sign up for beta testing will be able to download the app. Once you sign up to be a beta tester using TestFlight, a new build will have to be made for you before you can download it (this will take up to a day in certain cases).
To download InfiTrac for your Android device (built for phones and tablets), click the following link. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rsengel.infitrac
In order to download the beta app for Android, you must join the public beta testing group in the following link https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/infitrac-android-beta-testing. Please join this group using the Google account you have set up on the device(s) which you want to download the app on. Once you have successfully joined the group, follow the link in the welcome message (https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.rsengel.infitrac) to configure your device(s).
- Android: Picking an image only provides an ugly bare-bones gallery, and the camera only provides limiting photo taking functionality.
- Sorting an entire divider group is a little bit funky when hurdling over other divider groups. Example: Clicking the checkbox on the right of a divider automatically selects all the checkboxes for the list items below that divider. Dragging the whole group (after a tap and hold on mobile, just mouse move on desktop), will attempt to jump over the other divider groups. This acts strange when moving a group down, then trying to bring it back up without letting go (or vice-versa).
- All day events partially hidden when switching from month or day to week view. (needs verification)
- New items will now have the current category selected by default
- Added ability to create links in Whiteboard
- Utilizing back button for mobile by hiding new/open forms and pop-ups
- Added import/export for entire InfiTrac file (includes all data)
- Added scheduling assistant for events. While adding new sharers to an event, you can now see who is available during the time of the event.
- Added ability to sort lists under dividers
- Fixed calendar go to date bug (was off by 1 month in some cases)
- Added ability to log in to multiple accounts at once
- Fixed zip code with hyphen not saving
- Fixed issue with mobile app header menu buttons not responding to tap.
- Added ability to remember/set 'sticky' subscription categories, birthdays, and tasks
- Set event templates to default to selected date if template date is less than selected date
- Added custom templates for creating new events, contacts, tasks, etc...
- Added ability to show full screen dashboard.
- Added option to enable zooming for mobile app.
- Fixed bug with monthly repeating events not displaying properly.